Peryourhealth ( www.peryourhealth.com ): In modern times, everyone wants a secure and easy way to finish all their work in less time. No one wants earlier methods or things that take time to finish their work. Like earlier, in the field of medicine people used to visit hospitals, stand in a long queue to pay off their medical bills with their identity cards. But now modern techniques made it easier to pay bills by starting online services. One such online service is “per your health” where you can pay bills easily without going to any medical center.
Per Your Health website is started by the company of California, the United States of America which allows you to pay medical bills online which is a very secure and easy process. www.peryourhealth.com is the official site to use this service. This service makes sure that users don’t face any problems while paying their bills. Many users access this website because many hospitals or health centers are linked to it.
It is the portal where any user who is registered can pay their medical bills online by sitting at home. It helps many hospitals and care centers to collect money fast.
Features and Benefits of this www.peryourhealth.com website
This website has been designed in such a way that it, benefits users very greatly and it gets updated regularly. Let us know about the features and benefits which it gives to its users:
- Users from any part of the world can pay bills.
- You can pay bills at any time. It is open 24*7.
- When you log in, you can also check if any balance is due or not.
- Notification will come to you regularly about your payments or dues.
- This service is secure, easy and fast.
- Every detail of your payment or account will be private. Only you can see it.
- You can pay bills through the computer or phone also.
How to Register @ peryourhealth.com?
If you are new to it and want to register you must have a working email id, phone number, bank account, and registered user id. To register:
- First, visit the official website. You will see a homepage will appear.
- There you will see a login option. Click on it.
- Now you will be required a registered id. You can see it on the invoice you have to pay. Or you can enter your account number written on the billing statement if you are a new user. This will help to gather all your information.
- Enter that number and click on the continue button.
- Now you have to ask to enter your email id. Make sure you enter correct mail and phone number and password. Now you will receive a verification code.
- Now click on submit. You will see your dashboard.
How to pay your bills?
- Connect your computer with an internet connection and then open the browser.
- Enter the official website of the per your health i.e. www.peryourhealth.com.
- The homepage will appear where you will see login registered id.
- Enter your registered id to log in to the site by seeing on your bill statement or enter your account number.
- Click on continue and then enter your password and submit.
- Make sure that your health provider accepts your bill payments through this website.
- The account number is needed to collect information about the patient and their bills. Enter the account number correctly which is on your bill statement.
- A dashboard will appear. Now proceed for the bill payment.
- You will be asked to choose payment options whether through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Enter the correct details of your banking to pay the bills.
- Check and confirm if all the details are correct and click on the pay bill option.
- After paying your bill you will receive a mail on your email id which is registered or message on a phone number.
- Take out the print of it for the further requirement in future.
How to recover password of registered id if forget:
It is normal if we forget our passwords on many sites due to our busy or hectic life. But all sites always provide you with the solution of it by giving you a chance to reset your password. Similarly, if you lost the password of peryourhealth, then don’t worry you have a chance to reset it. So here are the steps to recover your password of registered id:
- first open the website, on the homepage down on the left side corner you will see a link “forget your registered user-id” click on it for retrieving your password.
- After that, a new page will open where you have to enter your account number which is there on the patient statement of paying bill. Then click on continue
- Then you will get an email on your email id which is registered. Make sure your registered email id is active.
- Then enter your new password and this is how your password is reset if forgotten.
- Always register this website with your correct phone number, email id and account number which is active.
- This will help further in getting notifications to regard your payments, user id, resetting the password, etc.
- Make sure that your health provider accepts your payment through this portal.
- For the convenient, easy or fast method to pay your medical bills this website is recommended.
- You can pay bills through your phone or computer from anywhere in the world. Make sure you remember your password.
- This website is highly restricted and those who are members of it can only use it.
If you had any queries, doubts,s or complaints regarding your account on your health account then you can visit the main website i.e. www.peryourhealth.com, and see their policies and recovery link. Or you can use customer care numbers like 853-7242 where you can ask them anything and clear your inquiry.
If you want to pay your medical bills fast, in a secure manner, and online just by one click by sitting anywhere in the world then the PerYourHealth website is recommended to you for this.
- What is PeryourHealth?
Peryourhealth is a medical Bill Payment Website. Here, you can pay your medical bill.
- What is Official website of Peryourhealth?
The official website of Peryourhealth is Peryourhealth.com.
- Is peryourhealth a real site?
Yes, It is a real website.
- How to Pay Bill?
You can pay your bill online with the help of a Credit Card.
Leave a Reply