MyWakeHealth is a patient portal where employees and patients of the hospital can view their health and work record at www.mywakehealth.com. The patient can also pay their medical bill online using this portal. If you are a patient of the hospital which uses this portal then you must read this article to know about the feature and process.
What is MyWakeHealth?
MyWakeHealth, the title itself says it’s about your wellness. A patient can take many benefits from this portal. It’s an internet service where you could pay all of your bills. Not only this but additionally, you can get complete info regarding patients report. Have you heard about Quick Pay Portal, It also works the same. Lots of Hospital and individual doctors are using this portal to keep a record of the patient. It is also helpful for the patient.
Feature of MyWakeHealth:
- Message your Doctors Office: Using this portal, one can ask question or request and e-visit from the comfort of your own home.
- Access your test results: One can access test result online anywhere with the help of this portal.
- Request prescription renewal: If you are a member of mywakehealth and your hospital is using this portal then you can send a request for renewal of medication.
- Manage your appointments: Create and schedule appointment or view details on past and upcoming appointments.
- Pay your Bill: If you are a registered user of this portal then you can log in to pay bill online.
How to create an account on this portal to take benefits of the above-said services?
individuals that are new to mywakehealth.org can produce their accounts by following these simple steps.
- If any user is already registered on this portal and wishes to utilize the benefits, then enter the activation code that you received to your mail.
- To start with, start any browser and then click on to start the official website www.mywakehealth.org. Or you may follow the link at the below section.
- Then now you can see sign the option on the webpage. Just click it to make the accounts in MyWakeHealth.
- But it will ask you for an activation code.
- Click get activation code by email.
- Then check for mail at which it’s possible to get the activation code.
- Now after obtaining the code, then again enter some information asked on the sign-up page.
- You’re now successfully registered with My Wake Health.
- Utilize all its services at no cost.
How to Pay Bills online using this portal?
- First of all, you have to connect your computer or mobile to the Internet.
- After that, open any browser and type www.mywakehealth.com in the browser.
- Now, you need to wait to load the full website.
- After that, you will see the login box on the right side of the website.
- Enter your username in “mywakehealth username” section and password in the password section.
- After that, you need to click on the sign-in button.
- Now, you will be logged in to the portal.
- After that, you will see the bill information on the dashboard.
- Now, Click on on “Pay button.”
- Chose the payment method and followed the on-screen instruction to pay.
Forgot your password? Steps for Password Recovery.
If you forgot your password then don’t worry, you can use the following simple steps to recover your password. Visit the official page of
- First of all, go to the official portal.
- Now, tap on forgot password phrase interface.
- Now, you will be redirected to other password reset page.
- At that page enter username, the government managed savings number and date of birth and tap on the following catch.
- After that, enter a new password for password reset and tap on the password reset catch.
- At last recall password for login in the entryway.
Official website: https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/
Sign Up Link: https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp
Forgot Password Link: https://www.mywakehealth.org/mychart/passwordreset.asp
Contact Details of MyWakeHealth.com Staff:
If you need help, email myWakeHealth@wakehealth.edu or call the myWakeHealth Patient Support Line at 855-560-5111.